Even Battlefield 2042 Season 2: Master of Arms isn’t launching until tomorrow officially, which is August 30th, DICE has already released the Battlefield 2042 update 1.000.019 today, on August 29th. This data is required to get Season 2, and it will be officially made installable tomorrow.
Play your cards right and be a Master of Arms on August 30th!
Fight on a drained Panamanian lake on the new map Stranded and reap the benefits of the Dark Market.
— Battlefield (@Battlefield) August 25, 2022
As of the time of writing, DICE hasn’t released the official patch notes for Battlefield 2042 update 1.000.019, although we should get that information later in the day. As of now, here’s a list of all the confirmed content that will be added in Battlefield 2042 Season 2: Master of Arms:
- NEW MAP: STRANDED – Head to Panama and a desert lake drained of water. Fight around and inside a beached container ship housing an illicit arms trading center.
- NEW SPECIALIST: CRAWFORD – Utilize the tricks of charismatic arms dealer Charlie Crawford. Pin down enemies with his Mounted Vulcan stationary minigun – controllable by anyone on the battlefield – and supply revived squad members with gadget ammo.
- NEW WEAPON: AM40 – This powerful carbine is designed to offer a midpoint between an assault rifle and a submachine gun.
- NEW WEAPON: AVANCYS – A high-tech LMG, designed for maximum mobility and attachment compatibility. Nimble but powerful, this weapon is useful for providing fire support.
- NEW GADGET: CONCUSSION GRENADE – Create tactical confusion among nearby foes by temporarily disorienting them with this new throwable gadget.
- NEW VEHICLE: EBLC-RAM – Traverse the battlefield in a unique, four-seater vehicle capable of extreme maneuverability at lower speeds. The EBLC-RAM can protect itself from incoming damage with its AMPs ability and place a spawn beacon on the battlefield.
- NEW VEHICLE: POLARIS RZR – Fast and fun. Jump into this lightweight buggy with a teammate and zip across the battlefield, surprising enemy infantry or gaining new, tactical positions
- ASSIGNMENTS AND VAULT WEAPONS – Complete assignments to unlock Battlefield to earn Vault Weapons. Vault Weapons are weapons previously available only in Battlefield Portal that can now be accessed in All-Out Warfare once unlocked – starting with the iconic M60E4 and M16A3. Assignments can also be used to unlock gameplay-related items from previous seasons that you might have missed the first time around, including Specialists, weapons, gadgets, and vehicles.
- NEW BATTLEFIELD PORTAL WEAPONS AND PLAYSPACES – The arsenal of Battlefield Portal is expanding with 5 new weapons from across Battlefield 3, Bad Company 2, and Battlefield 1942. New extra-small playspaces focus on the best areas for close-quarters combat across several current maps and allow players to build intense experiences.
- NEW BUILDER CAPABILITIES – Leverage the Battlefield toybox even further within Battlefield Portal. The Builder’s new Custom Conquest pre-set allows new rule modifications to the classic Conquest mode, while user-editable objectives will spawn many novel game types.
- UPDATED LAUNCH MAPS – The newly revised versions of Renewal and Orbital – with changes made to add better traversal, more cover, and other changes to improve playability – will debut this season. Renewal’s new version will deploy in September; the new version of Orbital will deploy in October