Update 1.5.5 at your fingertips.
🔥 Inner Light Cosmetic Theme
🔥 New Helliquary Raid Bosses
🔥 Mists of Cyrangar
— Diablo Immortal (@DiabloImmortal) August 30, 2022
The introduction of the Season Four Battle Pass and two new limited-time events will help players progress through Diablo Immortal’s leveling process as well as receive new cosmetics. Blizzard also notes that the content update won’t be in two weeks, as usual, as the team prepares for the RPG’s first major update, which is set to arrive in late September. The full patch notes for Diablo Immortal Patch 1.5.5 are detailed below:
- Season Four runs from September 1-29 at 3am server time.
- Inner Light Battle Pass includes 40 ranks of challenges and rewards.
- Empowered Battle Pass includes rank rewards from the free standard Battle Pass but also unlocks an Empowered track that provides additional rewards at each rank. Plus, you’ll receive the Inner Light Weapon cosmetic at rank one and the luminous Inner Light Armour cosmetic at rank 40.
- Collectors Empowered Battle Pass gives you access to all rank rewards and cosmetics from the Empowered Battle Pass plus, the Inner Light Avatar Frame, Portal cosmetic, and a ten-rank boost, all provided immediately after upgrading.
New Helliquary Boss: Gishtur and Beledwe
- Gishtur and Beledwe go live on September 2 at 3am server time.
- Recommended combat rating for Gishtur and Beledwe is 4665.
- Players able to defeat Gishtur and Beledwe will be rewarded with the Twin Horns, which can be equipped in the top slot of the Helliquary for a 10% cooldown reduction to your skills while inside challenge rifts.
- Hungering Moon runs September 9-12 at 3am server time.
- The Scorched Sea runs September 14-28 at 3am server time.
- Mists of Cyrangar runs September 21-30 at 3am server time.
- During the Mists of Cyrangar event, a bonus experience buff will be active for all players who are behind the Server Paragon Level. This bonus will only be active for you until you’ve caught up to the Server Paragon Level.
- Legendary Gem tooltips will now have a lock button feature. This prevents players from accidentally consuming a gem while upgrading it.
- A new Wing Slot has been added to the Inventory Cosmetics interface. After equipping Resonance Wings, acquiring or wearing new outfits will no longer remove the wings by default.