Dragon Ball: The Breakers, the upcoming multiplayer online game, has gotten a lot of new info regarding it. With the recent Dragon Ball: The Breakers trailer, we’ve got new info regarding the game, such as Dragon Ball: The Breakers release date. The new update regarding the game reveals that an open beta test will follow after the closed network test of the game finishes. The game will also be released for all home consoles and PC as well and is available to preorder too. It comes in 3 editions, those being Standard, Special, and Limited Edition.
Prepare yourselves, Survivors! The Mighty Lord Frieza will reveal his true power in DRAGON BALL: THE BREAKERS, releasing on October 14, 2022!
— Dragon Ball: The Breakers (@DBTB_EN) July 21, 2022
Dragon Ball: The Breakers Information
More information regarding the new Dragon Ball game has been revealed to us. Dragon Ball: The Breakers is apparently set in the same universe as the online game, Dragon Ball Xenoverse. The game will follow seven ordinary citizens from the Dragon Ball universe. After they are caught out by an unexpected temporal phenomenon, the citizens find themselves stranded in a Temporal Seam. They are stuck in the Temporal Seam with a Raider, a villain. The Raider is a classic Dragon Ball villain, and at launch, the game will feature three Raiders. The only hope for the survivors is to escape with the Super Time Machine. This is easier said than done, as Raider will hunt the players down and will get stronger as well.
Some key features of the game include:
- It doesn’t matter if you are a Raider or a Survivor, you will have the ability to customize your look. You’ll also be able to choose your progression path and be able to unlock perks and skins, etc.
- Play as one of three Raiders. The three Raiders featured in the game are Cell, Buu, and Freiza, all iconic Dragon Ball villains. Players who are Raiders will enjoy the Raider’s power and will use their skills to hunt down the survivors and get even more powerful.
- As a Survivor, players will be put on a large map which will be made up of several areas. The Raider may destroy one of those areas.
- Cooperative play will be a big factor in the game, and it’ll be up to the player to decide whether they want to cooperate with other players or not.
- As a Survivor, players will have access to multiple gadgets, vehicles, weapons, etc at their disposal. They will make use of all of this to survive.