Square Enix just recently released Final Fantasy 14 update 9.68, for the PS5, this is version 1.000.15. This update is for the patch 6.2 hotfixes. Players will face a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Today’s Final Fantasy 14 patch 9.68 fixes several of these issues. If you’ve encountered any bugs during your play sessions, hopefully, this update addresses them for you.
And we're live with #FFXIV Patch 6.2!!!
Jump right in, your very own island sanctuary is waiting! 🏝️✨
— FINAL FANTASY XIV (@FF_XIV_EN) August 23, 2022
Square Enix has released the Final Fantasy 14 update 9.68, which is now available for download on PC, PS4, and PS5 players. According to the official Final Fantasy 14 9.68 patch notes, the latest patch has added some minor tweaks to the game. In addition, today’s Final Fantasy 14 patch 9.68 also includes quality-of-life fixes.
The following issues have been addressed:
- In the instanced battle for the quest, “Where Everything Begins,” paladins were able to use their action Cover to block the boss’s action, Cursebind.
- NPC Fourchenault’s graphic did not display correctly after the instanced battle for the quest “As the Heavens Burn”.
- In the workshop for Island Sanctuary, it was sometimes possible to set up multiple schedules overlapping the same period.
- For the guild level, when multiple fisher quests for gathering or craft orders were accepted at the same time, then speaking to the NPC did not display the options correctly, and the deliveries could not be made.
- Graphics were not displayed properly when placing the indoor furnishing “cathedral lectern”.