The developers at Rockstar Games have just released the latest Grand Theft Auto 5 update 1.44. As of now, it seems as though this patch is only available for PlayStation 4 players, meaning if you’re on another platform, you have to wait for it to release on yours.
As Sprunk vs. eCola reaches fever pitch and Sprunk marketing dollars flood the streets, Los Santos is awash in a sea of green.
Get free Green Oversize Shades, peruse all-green lineups at vehicle showrooms, and more.
— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) September 1, 2022
The previous update added 18 new vehicles, 4 new Bennys, new events and much more. Unfortunately, since the last major patch, players have been facing a number of issues with online play. Today’s Grand Theft Auto 5 update 1.44 fixes several of these issues. See more details below:
Added New Vehicle:
Added all-new Declasse Vigero ZX has landed in Los Santos. You can visit the Premium Deluxe Motorsport showroom this week, and even test drive the new Vigero ZX before purchasing. Players on the latest generation of consoles can bring the Vigero ZX to Hao’s Special Works at the LS Car Meet to apply a suite of mind-bending performance upgrades.
Added New Races (Double Rewards on HSW Race Series)
New races added to the HSW Race Series now on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S — and even if you’re left fighting for position in the middle of the pack, you’ll walk away with Double Rewards, all week long.
Free Green Tint Oversize Shades
Join the Sprunk-fueled action this week with a free pair of Green Oversize Shades, all the better to show your loyalty with.
This Week in Simeon’s Showroom
- The Canis Mesa, in Classic Green – previously unavailable for purchase in GTA Online
- A Pearlescent Bright Green Imponte Beater Dukes — at 50% off this week and wrapped in the White Stripes livery
- The Bravado Banshee at 40% off this week with a Matte Green paint job and the Black Racing Stripes livery
- A Classic Bright Green Dundreary Landstalker XL equipped with the Flame livery
Luxury Autos Showroom: Sprunk-Green Annis S80RR and Överflöd Imorgon
Head over to Luxury Autos showroom across from Record A Studios to ogle the Annis S80RR (40% off this week) and Överflöd Imorgon in the window display and purchase either one.
Bunker Bonuses for Arms Traders
Gunrunners can harness 1.5X Research Speeds all week and 2X GTA$, RP, and Research Units for Source Research Data missions. Eager Gunrunners can earn a bonus GTA$250K for completing a Bunker Sell Mission, and another GTA$250K for completing 3 total Bunker Sell Missions (both delivered within 72 hours of completion).
3X GTA$ and RP on Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series
The Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series will continue to earn 3X GTA$ and RP for competing up until the Challenge’s end on September 28.
2X GTA$ and RP on Hunting Pack, Returning This Week
This week marks the return of several beloved modes, namely Sumo, Turf Wars, Land Grab, and Hunting Pack.
Stay above the speed threshold or bring the truck or bus rigged with explosives to a screeching (and screaming) halt in Hunting Pack and you’ll get 2X GTA$ and RP, all week long.
Car Meet Prize Ride: The Declasse Mamba
Placing Top 2 in the Pursuit Series for 2 days in a row this week will earn you a refreshingly green Declasse Mamba, for good measure.
This month’s benefits for GTA+ Members include:
- The new Declasse Vigero ZX complete with a Hao’s Special Works Performance Upgrade
- Two liveries for the Declasse Vigero ZX exclusive to GTA+ Members
- The Vespucci Beach MC Clubhouse
- 50% bonus GTA$ and RP on Biker Sell Missions, Clubhouse Contracts, and Extra Income Jobs
- Free clothing and accessories, and more
- Addressed issues with players get stuck when trying to enter GTA Online, or transitioning between GTA Online content.
- Addressed bug that caused a crash when trying to access the Los Santos Customs option.
- [Fixed] Players receiving a transaction error on PC when trying to purchase mask sets for the Diamond Casino Heist from Vespucci Masks.
- [Fixed] Players being unable to change their. characters’ appearance in the Interaction Menu.
- [Fixed] players getting stuck on a black screen after selecting a character from the manage character screen.
- [Fixed] Players receive an incorrect alert screen after trying to join another player’s session.
- [Fixed] Players are unable to join another player’s session when they are playing Inside Track in the Casino.
- [Fixed] Players incorrectly kicked from their Agency Company SUV.
- [Fixed] Players unable to exit the LS Car Meet on foot.
- [Fixed] Players getting stuck on a black screen after leaving the LS Car Meet on foot.