The new MLB The Show 22 update 1.14 is available for download on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. According to the official MLB The Show 22 1.14 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes. In addition, today’s MLB the Show 22 patch 1.14 also includes stability fixes.
Game Update 14 at 4 AM PT on 8/30/2022.
Notes are here: https://t.co/GxsF24RU4R
— MLB The Show (@MLBTheShow) August 30, 2022
A new update for MLB The Show 22 has been released today on all gaming platforms for PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. Developer San Diego Studio released a brand new patch for the game today. For the most part, this new update for MLB The Show 22 tries to fix a few lingering bugs that have been in the game. Some of these issues were related to multiplayer, co-op, and Road to the Show.
The full patch notes are detailed below:
- Fixed an issue that could cause a freeze when a Nintendo Switch controller is detached during a pitch.
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when finding teammates for co-op games.
- Fixed a bug that would display the incorrect username when a player requests a friendly quit.
ROAD TO THE SHOW
- Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting “Sim this Appearance” with two-way players.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when saving a stadium over 100% file size. Users will no longer be able to save over 100% moving forward. (This would result in an error when loading the stadium.)
- Various prop fixes.
- Fixed an issue which occasionally caused a soft lock when exiting a Moment from the player card inventory.
- Various play by play commentary fixes.