Monster Hunter Rise Update 22.214.171.124 is now live and available to download. The very first Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak title update is now available for PC and Nintendo Switch. The new update introduces loads of new content into the game. For fans of the latest entry in the Monster Hunter franchise by Capcom, the new update is sure to give you something to enjoy.
— Windows Nexus (@WindowsNexus_) August 10, 2022
Monster Hunter Rise Update Ver. 126.96.36.199 adds a lot of new content to the game. These include the addition of four new monsters, brand new afflicted monsters, a new quest system, new weapons, new armor, and layered equipment. The new update also features the Quirious Crafting system and a lot more. The update is great for fans of the game who were beginning to get tired. If you’re a fan of Sunbreak, this is good news. You can view the full patch notes below:
- New monsters have been added and will appear in Gathering Hub quests.
- New afflicted monsters have been added to the game.
- New quests have been added.
- A new quest system, Anomaly Investigations, has been added. Anomaly investigations will become available after completing the main story and progressing further in the game.
- A new locale has been added: Forlorn Arena.
- New weapons, armor, layered equipment, and skills have been added.
- New facility added related to the Anomaly Investigations.
- Qurious Crafting is now available as a new feature at the Smithy.
- New Guild Card pages, awards, and titles have been added.
- Two new speech timings have been added to Auto Shoutouts: “When the monster is pacified” and “When the monster is delirious”.
- You can now select a Badge of Heroes which will display next to your Hunter’s name.
- A new option has been added: “Hunter Connect Invite Settings”.
- New Steam achievements have been added.