Multiversus season 1 patch notes are here. We already know that Morty will be joining the roster of popular MultiVersus starting August 23rd, but as teased overnight, two more additions will arrive during Season 1. Judging by leaked promotional artwork, these new challengers will include DC Comics anti-hero Multiversus season 1 Black Adam and Gremlins Stripe.
DC's Black Adam Confirmed In MultiVersus Season 1 Patch Notes#MultiversusLeaks #Multiversus #BlackAdam #MultiVersusleak #MultiVersusBattlepass #MultiversusSeason1 #GamingNews #Technology #TechNews #WindowsNexus pic.twitter.com/un9QpYg4N2
— Windows Nexus (@WindowsNexus_) August 15, 2022
As you may know, Black Adam is getting a live-action movie starring The Rock later this year. It looks like his starting Multiversus Season 1 Black Adam outfit will be more comic book inspired than Dwayne Johnson. We wouldn’t be surprised if the character gets some sort of variant that gives her the appearance of the former WWE wrestler at some point in the future. As Multiversus Season 1 release date is today, this is a great time to catch up on all the new info.
If you’re wondering about the Multiversus Season 1 Patch Notes, you can view them below:
- Free Rotation Characters now have an icon in character select to identify them
- Battle Pass XP match rewards increased to 10 for wins and 5 for losses, up from 5 for wins and 3 for losses.
- Disabled class based Battle Pass missions other than for Tanks
Developer Note: Since players might not have access to fighters in specific classes other than Tank (thanks to Wonder Woman), we felt like relying on rerolls was not a reliable enough method to work around those missions.
- Lowered the requirements for a number of seasonal missions:
Ringout a player from the top of the map 50 times (previously 75)
Ringout a player from the side of the map 50 times (previously 75)
Ringout a player from the bottom of the map 50 times (previously 75)
Get 50 assists (previously 125)
- Clear The Air – Increased consistency on perk effect.
We are aware of inconsistencies in this perk’s interaction with Velma’s speech bubbles and Batman’s Batarang. We will address these interactions in a future patch.
- Make it Rain, Dog! – Projectile speed is now properly applied to thrown items.
- Painted Target – Fixed an issue where projectiles weren’t applying bonus damage
- Retaliation Ready – Reduced unstacked gray health from 3 HP for 3 seconds to 1 HP for 3 seconds
Reduced stacked gray health from 4 HP for 3 seconds to 2 HP for 3 seconds
- School Me Once… – Increased consistency on projectile block spawn. Notable – getting hit by Jerry will now spawn a projectile block buff
- Slippery When Feint – Fixed an issue where evade distance was not increased on hit cancels
- Snowball Effect – Fixed an issue where projectiles weren’t applying bonus damage
- Static Electricity – Increased consistency on projectile electric damage application. Notable – thrown items will now apply electricity
- Ice Debuff – Movement speed slow at 1 stack reduced from 20% to 15%
Slow now scales linearly with each stack of Ice Debuff
Removed a bug where fighters affected by Ice Debuff took additional knockback
- Ability Cooldowns – fixed a bug where cooldowns would not trigger properly if used near an ally Jake
- FFA – Fixed a bug where pop up text would display the incorrect point value.
- Announcer Pack – You can now preview a character’s announcer pack before deciding to unlock it.
- Fix for tutorials causing stage hazards to toggle off in other game modes.
- Down spike tutorial has been fixed so that it requires an actual spike rather than any aerial attack.
- The Reindog tether step of the intro tutorial no longer counts if you pull your ally in after they have been rung out.
- Fix for Shaggy falling off the map during the aerial combat tutorial demo.
- Added a wall to the second step of the KBI tutorial.
- Added Wall Fatigue to the glossary.
- Added the terms Block, Hazard, and Wipe to the glossary and updated move lists accordingly.
And here's the highest quality version of the Black Adam and Stripe image so far! #MultiVersus
— InTheShade – Multiversus Leaks (@InTheShadeMV) August 15, 2022