Overwatch Anniversary Remix: Vol 3 has been announced. Blizzard has just recently revealed that they’re going to be releasing Overwatch Anniversary Remix: Vol 3 soon. It’ll have Overwatch legendary skins and new gear. For fans of Overwatch, or for people who haven’t played in a while, this is a great opportunity to get back in the game.
— IGN (@IGN) August 10, 2022
To celebrate six years of Overwatch, Blizzard has announced that they’re holding the third and final Overwatch Anniversary Remix. To celebrate the final version of this three-part event series, Blizzard has announced that they’re going to be releasing new skins and giving players even more gear that they might’ve missed out on. Players will have the opportunity to get limited edition skins of characters like Tracer, D.Va, Genji, and more. While these skins will be available in loot boxes only, the event will also allow players to get past skins for Tracer, Symmetra, and Hanzo.
For those who are trying to figure out the Overwatch Anniversary Remix: Vol 3 price regarding skins, they should note that the completely brand new skins will only be available in the loot boxes and that loot Boxes will no longer be available for sale after the end of the Anniversary Remix Vol. 3 event on August 30. This means that the price can range from $5 or go into the double digits depending on your luck.
- Uprising (Story): Journey seven years into the past and join an Overwatch strike team fighting through the streets of King’s Row to quell an uprising led by Null Sector. Team up with your friends and play Tracer, Torbjörn, Reinhardt, or Mercy to defeat the robots and liberate the city.
- Uprising (All Heroes): Bring a hero of your choice into the fray with All Heroes Mode to take on Null Sector and save King’s Row. Failure is not an option. The future depends on you.
- Retribution (Story): Travel eight years into the past and join Blackwatch as they seek to capture one of Talon’s highest-ranking members and team up with your friends to take down enemies as Cassidy, Moira, Genji, and Reyes (later known as Reaper).
- Retribution (All Heroes): Bring a hero of your choice into the fray with All Heroes Mode and fight your way through Talon forces on the streets of Rialto.
- Storm Rising (Story): As thunderclouds gather, four Overwatch operatives pursue the devious entrepreneur Maximilien through the streets of Havana. Team up with your friends and play as Tracer, Genji, Winston, or Mercy to capture one of Talon’s key operatives.
- Storm Rising (All Heroes): Bring a hero of your choice into the fray with All Heroes Mode to eliminate Talon agents and hunt down Maximilien.
Below is the full list of Overwatch Archives Challenge Missions that will be available to play in the Arcade on August 10, 17, and 24:
- Molten Cores: (Uprising) Enemies drop lava upon death.
- Glass Cannon: (Uprising) Players have reduced health and deal increased damage.
- Surgical Strike: (Retribution) Only critical hits do damage.
- Close Quarters: (Retribution) Enemies can only be killed if a player is nearby.
- Blood Moon Rising:(Storm Rising) No support heroes. Heal yourself by doing damage.
- Storm Raging: (Storm Rising) Some enemies are enraged. Killing them spreads the rage.
Below is the list of Summer Games brawls that will be available to play in the Arcade on August 11, 18, and 25:
- Lúcioball: Lúcioball, Overwatch’s futuristic spin on soccer, is back! Team up to book the ball into the opponent’s goal. The team that scores the most points before time runs out wins the game
- Lúcioball Remix: We’re kicking a curveball your way with Lúcioball Remix! In this faster, more chaotic version of Lúcioball, two balls are in play the entire time and bonus balls worth extra points will periodically spawn around the arena. Be quick on your feet and net more goals than your opponents to win!
Below is the list of Halloween Terror brawls that will be available to play in the Arcade on August 12, 19, and 26:
- Junkenstein’s Revenge: Team up with three other players to defend Adlersbrunn from a host of haunting horrors, including Junkenstein and his Monster, the mysterious Summoner, the bloodthirsty Reaper, and the devious Witch of the Wilds.
- Junkenstein Endless: Hold your ground with your compatriots as an unending slew of monstrosities lays siege to Adlersbrunn. How long will you last before you succumb to the horrors of Junkenstein?
Below is the list of Halloween Terror Challenge Mission brawls that will be available to play in the Arcade on August 13, 20, and 27:
- Vengeful Ghost: A deadly ghost chases players.
- Frenzied Stampede: Zomnics move faster.
- Volatile Zomnics: Zomnics explode near players.
- Three They Were: Only three players, but they deal more damage.
- Mystery Swap: Heroes periodically randomize.
- Shocking Surprise: Some enemies spawn Shock-Tires on death.
Below is the list of Winter Wonderland brawls that will be available to play in the Arcade on August 14, 21, and 28:
- Freezethaw Elimination: Get ready to freeze your foes in this 4v4 brawl! Instead of dying, players will be frozen solid in blocks of ice that their teammates can thaw. Freeze everyone on the enemy team to secure a win, but watch out—a defrosted foe might turn the tables and put you on ice instead.
- Mei’s Snowball Offensive: Team up to ice over your enemies! In this 6v6 brawl, everyone plays as Mei, and her endothermic blaster has been modified to fire a single, super-powered snowball. Taking down an enemy only requires one hit, but a miss can be costly!
- Snowball Deathmatch: In this 8-person free-for-all brawl, players can store up to three lethal snowballs in Mei’s blaster, giving them multiple chances to ice the competition before having to reload.
- Yeti Hunter: This 6-player brawl sets five Meis against one Yeti who uses Winston’s abilities. The Yeti must survive long enough to eliminate enemy Meis before they take him down. Which side will emerge from the snowstorm victorious?
Below is the list of Lunar New Year brawls that will be available to play in the Arcade on August 15, 22, and 29:
- Capture the Flag: In Capture the Flag, each team attempts to secure the enemy flag and return it to their base while preventing the opposing team from doing the same. Determined players can try Competitive Capture the Flag, which includes placement matches, leaderboards, and Competitive Points!
- Capture the Flag Blitz: With both teams’ flags much closer together, six captures are now needed to win the match instead of the traditional three. Launch an all-out offensive against the enemy to snatch their flag as many times as possible.
- Bounty Hunter: Rack up points as you claim bounties in this rowdy brawl. The player who gets the first kill of the match becomes a Target, and everyone else a Bounty Hunter. Earn extra points by killing the Target, but beware—if you land the killing blow on a Target, you become the next one.
Overwatch Anniversary Remix: Vol 3 release date is August 9th. It will begin at August 9th and end at August 30th.