Wayforward announced RWBY Arrowfell at RTX Austin 2022 a few days back. It’s not long after the announcement of the title by Wayforward and now we have the release date and trailer for RWBY Arrowfell. The game will be continuing the storyline of events in RWBY: Volume 7 made by the franchise owner Rooster Teeth Animation.
RWBY Arrowfell New Features
- Switch between all RWBY characters – You can select one of the four RWBY characters: Ruby Rose, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long, and Weiss Schnee at any time during fights and platforming.
- Explore the World – You can visit Atlas, Mantle, and many other places in RWBY Arrowfell.
- Solve Puzzles with Semblances – You can use your character Semblances to solve puzzles during the gameplay.
- RWBY character’s signature weapons – Every RWBY character has its signature weapon used for combat and simultaneously solving puzzles. Ruby has Rose Petal Burst, Blake has Shadow attack, Weiss has Glyphs and Yang has a burning attack.
- New Voiceovers and Soundtracks – RWBY Arrowfell has all new voice actors for each of RWBY characters, including General Ironwood and Team BRIR. The game has a new atmospheric soundtrack performed by Dale North and a new theme track made by Casey Lee Williams.
RWBY Arrowfell Release Date
Wayforward has confirmed the release date of the RWBY Arrowfell in the Fall of 2022. RWBY Arrowfell will be available for all the famous platforms like PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam.
ICYMI: RWBY: Arrowfell, an all-new action-adventure set in the world of Remnant, is coming to consoles and PC in 2022! See more info (and the pre-alpha teaser trailer) here! https://t.co/rb9NvuLhPv pic.twitter.com/bMFyMyX6bf
— WayForward (@WayForward) July 9, 2021