Just recently, Rebellion released Sniper Elite 5 update 1.11. The update was released for all platforms and is a completely unannounced update for the game. In addition to this brand new update, the studio also teased something new, which seems to be new content for the game.
-. . .– / .. -. – . .-.. –..– / … ..- .–. .–. .-.. -.– / -.-. .- -.-. …. . / .. -. -… — ..- -. -.. pic.twitter.com/961lEZDAsM
— Sniper Elite (@SniperElite) September 12, 2022
Rebellion posted a tweet on their Twitter account, which was in Morse code. When translated, the Morse code reads “NEW INTEL, SUPPLY CACHE INBOUND.” While we don’t know exactly what this means, it’s safe to say this seems to be teasing a brand new announcement of content for Sniper Elite 5.
Playable in both solo and co-op, ‘Amongst the Rubble’ takes you back to the once beautiful city of Saint Nazaire. Now ravaged by war, it’s down to you and your teammates to defend the Command Post as you fight a seemingly never-ending stream of Nazis in the smoke-filled streets and ruins.
The Concealed Target Weapon and Skin pack will take your stealth to the next level as you hunt down your enemies from the shadows. The pack includes:
- HS.22 pistol
- Pea Dot Camo weapon skin
- Ghillie Suit Elite character skin (Karl and Monika)
The authentic World War 2 Ghillie Suit Elite character skin (available for Karl and Monika) is designed to break up your visual silhouette, allowing you to blend in with your surroundings for the ultimate stealthy approach. When paired with the Pea Dot Camo weapon skin, it becomes particularly effective as you stalk your prey.
Meanwhile, the covert HS.22 pistol features an integral suppressor which makes it practically silent. Firing .22 calibre rounds with almost no recoil, this sidearm is deadly and accurate.
The Concealed Target Pack is available now as part of Season Pass One, costing $34.99 or as a standalone purchase for $9.99. Season Pass One also includes the Landing Force mission and weapons packs released last month as well as two further content drops in the coming months.
- Added FREE ‘Amongst the Rubble’ Survival map
- Support for NEW ‘Concealed Target’ Weapon & Skin pack
- Added Prestige Mode allowing players to restart their progression multiple times
- Added support for highly requested Map Voting in Quick Match multiplayer lobbies
- Added Shot Callout functionality in the Firing Range
- Added ‘Game Update’ functionality to highlight new content and DLC
- Updated the Axis Invasion rematch messaging to be clearer if the invader declines a rematch
- Fix to a ledge in Secret Weapons that players could climb down but not back up
- Fixed an issue where special ammo types were disappearing after saving game and reloading
- Resolved an issue where players could get stuck on a ladder in No Cross
- Fixed a set of stairs in Secret Weapons that some players found hard to climb
- In Spy Academy we have fixed an issue where players could fall through a wall and under the game map
- Resolved issues caused by having Satchel Charges in Equipment slot one
- Fixed a known issue with Exfiltration from Liberation
- Replaced incorrect German translation of ‘stealth’ on Mission Summary screen
- The P.K Berlin scope was displayed the wrong way round on rifles, now displays correctly
- Resolved collision issues which were allowing players to breach the fence when playing No Cross on Flooded Village
- Fix for Multiplayer D.L. Carbine Kills within the weapon’s audible range being recorded as a negative value rather than a positive – this fix will kick in the next time a kill within audible range is recorded, and no progress towards the associated Extended Suppressor Barrel unlock will be lost
- In Survival Mode an issue where weapons dropped on raised surfaces could not always be picked up again has been fixed
- Fixed issue of players falling through the map on Atlantic Wall
- Instances of Karl picking up a weapon and appearing empty handed have been resolved
- Fixed a rare issue where SMG Kill Cam would display incorrectly
- When playing Invasion Mode players will no longer be able to leave the game during Kill Cam to avoid the kill being attributed
- Resolved an issue where players can fall through the map below the bridge on Spy Academy
- Fixed a multiplayer bug where players with Toughened Skill respawn with only four health bars.
- Replaced a missing zip line on War Factory
- Fixed an issue where Schmidt can fall through the map when killed leaving players unable to get the scuttle codes
- Players can no longer get stuck in lift shaft
- Fixed the radio tower animation when a player invades the game after the tower has been destroyed
- Resolved an issue where players can fall through the map
- Removed incorrectly placed Alarm button board
- Fixed various collision and texture issues
- Fixed grammatical and spelling errors