Stranger Of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin has just released its very first DLC. Trials of the Dragon is the very first expansion released for Stranger of Paradise. It will follow the cast of the main game as they face new challenges and complete new missions. The Trials of the Dragon King DLC is now available to purchase, so players interested in the expansion can play it right now.
What’s New In Trials Of The Dragon King?
Trials of the Dragon is a collaboration between Square Enix and Team NINJA, who are from Koei Tecmo Games. The expansion is set after the events of the main game, it will follow Jack and his friends as they search for the truth behind Bahamut’s disappearance and explore the Guardian archipelago. The DLC will add new characters, such as the aforementioned Bahamut, and a new faction known as the Warriors of Light. The DLC also adds a new weapon and three new jobs. The new features include:
- A brand new weapon, Staff.
- A new job, Pilgrim. Pilgrims mainly make use of the staff weapon which can change its length.
- A new job, Evoker. Evokers can summon spirits in the battle to help them, such as by attacking the enemy or healing them.
- A new job, Summoner. Summoners can summon Bahamut into battle. While Bahamut is in battle, the player’s HP and MP will gradually decrease, but players will be able to play as Bahamut and use his abilities
- A new equipment type, Accessory. Accessories will give the players equipment that can give them effects such as status boosts, etc.
- A new equipment type, Chaos. Equipment that is found on hard or higher difficulties can be imbued with Chaos abilities, which can make them stronger.
- You can now change your job from the job tree screen. There are two jobs to choose from, Evocation and Ultima.
- Players will now be able to play as Jack’s allies.
Trials Of The Dragon King Release
Stranger Of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origins: Trials of the Dragon King is available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. Trials of the Dragon King is available in the game’s Season Pass, it is not available to purchase separately.