The new update for Elder Scrolls Online has been released officially on all console versions of the game. The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.36 introduces multiple bug fixes to the game as well as much-needed improvements. This same update was released for the game’s PC version some days ago.
General (Art & Animation)
- Fixed an issue where a gatehouse fixture could allow you to get stuck inside of it.
- Graven Deep
- Zelvraak the Unbreathing
- Reduced the health and damage from the Flesh Abominations and Flesh Atronachs.
- Sundered Soul no longer reduces Healing Received, Health Recovery, and Damage Shields in Normal Difficulty.
- Mara’s Balm. This set’s heal now has a 1-second cooldown and triggers a larger heal when the cleanse occurs.
- Increased the healing to 1675, up from 951.
General (Alliance War & PVP)
- A suspect tree near Fort Glademist has been cut down.
General (Exploration & Itemization)
- Fixed an issue where Encratis’ Behemoth Style Pages could not be used.
- Fixed an issue where inactive Battleground weekends would display in the Activity Finder UI while in a Battleground.
- Fixed a UI error commonly encountered after using the Activity Finder to queue for a dungeon
The developers have commented on this patch with the following, “With these adjustments, we’ve gotten this set back to its original intended design – to offer a steady stream of healing for when an opponent was applying many longer duration effects on your character. Previously, many effects that could come in rapidly – such as ticking effects from ground areas – or snares could build into attacks (like Puncturing Sweeps or the Warmth passive), thus creating situations where some targets felt as though they could not be killed.”
This update for the Elder Scrolls Online is available on September 21 on all supported platforms.