The final Call of Duty Warzone Last Stand patch notes have just been released, and there are a lot of new additions. With this being the latest and last season of Warzone before the new and improved Warzone 2, it’s clear that Activision and Raven Software want to pack as much excitement into it as possible.
Legends aren’t born. They’re made 🔥
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) August 23, 2022
Warzone Last Stand will present a community-wide event known as Heroes vs. Villains, which will run from August 24th to September 14th. During it, you will have to choose a side by collecting tokens of heroes or villains in the game or at Buy Stations in any game mode. The winning team will receive a unique weapon blueprint after the event, and you’ll have a chance to win several other themed cosmetics during the event.
For the first four weeks of Season Five, we will be supporting daily rotations on Mondays through Thursdays for some of our communities favorite game Modes, while weekends will be catered to an LTM plus our usual rotations.
On weekdays, one of the following modes will be rotated in/out daily:
- Caldera Resurgence Quads
- Caldera Iron Trials Quads
- Rebirth Resurgence Quads
- Rebirth Iron Trials Quads
Alongside the above, the following game modes will always be available on Mondays through Thursdays:
- Battle Royale (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)
- Fortune’s Keep Resurgence (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)
- Plunder (Quads)
We heard from our community that you wanted Plunder in more regular rotation, so throughout Season Five, Plunder is featured more prominently, and we will monitor sentiment and engagement of this change.
This Battle Pass includes 100 Tiers of new content, a brand new Operator, two new Weapons, and two dozen free items throughout:
- Two new free Weapons
EX1: Assault Rifle (VG): Available at Tier 15
RA 225: Submachine Gun (VG): Available at Tier 31
- One new Operator: Raul Menendez
- Legendary “Ivory Mystique” Operator Skin immediately at Tier 0
- Ultra “Populist Revolutionary” Operator Skin at Tier 100
- 25 free items: including Weapon Blueprints, Charms, and Calling Cards
- Battle Pass Bundle: Immediately unlock 25 Tiers
In this limited-time mode inspired by Search and Destroy, you can choose to defend Caldera by defusing bombs around the island or sabotage it by detonating the explosives at designated bomb sites. Witness two different outcomes, depending on your performance and your intent to cause chaos.
Some of the things to expect from this mode:
- It’s a full-map mode
- Players start with their Loadout
- Resurgence respawn system is activated, but Players cannot get wiped
- It’s raining giant lava rocks! Players should keep an eye on the Volcano Meter for a read on volcanic activity, also represented by an increasingly smokey atmosphere.
As mentioned in Season Four’s patch notes, we have been reviewing the sentiment and data for the pacing of Fortune’s Keep Resurgence, as the intent with the new map has always been for it to offer a similar time-to-action as Rebirth Island Resurgence. Thank you to all our Players who have engaged and shown love for the new map and the “Fortunes Keep Extreme” LTM. That said, we are happy to share that we have now made some adjustments based on your feedback:
50 Players, up from 45
50 Players, up from 46
51 Players, up from 45
52 Players, up from 40
With this increase in additional Players, we have also increased the availability of Supply Boxes as we have been happy with the pacing of looting relative to squad size.
Lastly, there have been some bug fixes as well:
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera/Fortune’s Keep allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Player from equipping Armor Plates after interacting with a Buy Station.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Player to be unable to buy back a teammate when the Hardline Perk was equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused Prestige Levels to display incorrectly in the Barracks.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Emblems and Calling Cards to be unequipped automatically.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Out of Bounds warning to get stuck on-screen in a pre-match lobby.